Saturday, September 3, 2011

Duck House and Bank Bar

Yesterday I volunteered for the job of moving the duck enclosure.  I had to break it all down and then reassemble it in a different location.  Their house was built out of straw bales so it could be moved in order to rotate the land the ducks are on.
Halfway disassembled
It took me until lunch but I got it done fairly easily.
After work we took it upon ourselves to show the new WWOOFers where the bar was.  So Jake, Valerie, Mette, Henriette, and myself took a trip down to the Bank Bar for happy hour. We enjoyed a few drinks and even went up in the tower to look around.
When we came downstairs we headed into the back room and shot some pool.
As happy hour was ending Sara showed up to join us.  After that we all walked across the street to the cafe to see Liz and have another round.  We all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment