Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Loose Lugs!

After our usual Tuesday routine of picking and packing Laurie, Liz, and Sara left for market.  So Boo and I decided to lay in bed and watch a movie.  At one point Boo got up and was looking out the window at something.  I asked her what it was but she only laid back down and did not answer.  A couple minutes later I heard a strange noise.  Expecting to see Jake or Val, I peeped out the window. Imagine my surprise at this sight.
After slipping through an open gate Lugs decided to chomp on the tall grass outside our camper.  I tried to coerce him back to the paddocks but he was dead set on eating the grass. I went back to close the gates before any horses got out and grabbed a rope to guide him back.  Once I had the rope on him I figured I'd walk him around the house.  Val saw us through the window and came running out.

Gotta love living on a farm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment