Saturday, May 14, 2011

Post op recovery

Hello all! Just wanted to give everyone an update. I made it through surgery just fine. The road to recovery is nice and long though. This week the doctors were able to remove my bandages. But that also means I had to start PT.

Some of it isn't bad. Like the massages I get 3-4 times a day. I love those.



When we go out for walks I still have to have a sling supporting my back half. It can be a little annoying and it's certainly distracting to me.



Then I get iced up. Here is what Liz and Dave consider an ice pack.



But all in all it isn't so bad. I still get lots of attention. I just don't get to go on the fun trips they keep talking about.


2 comments:

  1. Poor Boo!! In a collar -- looking so sad... :) I am sure she is working it for all she can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Boo... Kaia and I send our love and wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete