Monday, June 6, 2011

D-Day

Today Liz and I headed into Livingston.  We wanted to check out the town and go out for a nice birthday lunch.  We pulled into town just after eleven.  After driving around for a bit my stomach told me it was time for lunch.  We found a parking spot and walked to a bar for a nice greasy burger.


Richard Pryor stencil approves of this message




After lunch we walked around the old town main street and checked out a few shops.  It was such a nice day we ended up getting some milk shakes and heading to Sacajawea park to enjoy them.  The band shell at the park is where we will be peddling our goods.






With the afternoon wearing short we headed back to Wilsall and picked up some beer for the evening.  When we got back everyone else was out working still.  Liz felt bad about not helping but I told her to grab a beer and relax.  As we sat on the porch and watched the storm roll in Laurie cooked up some a couple pans of lasagna.  Once the forks were down we all started to get up, but then Sara came into the room with the cake she made earlier.  Everyone sang and we all had a piece.






I'd like to thank everyone for all the text, emails, calls, and wall post etc.  I had a great birthday and wish I could have shared it with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Where's Tuesday's content??? What happened out there? What's the haps at Crazy View? What's the deal? Fans and subscribers want to know!

    Oh, and your link to Crazy View Farm doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our trailer is just at the far reaches of the wireless. Sometimes we can't get enough signal to get it posted so we have to wait until we come in the house, which usually isn't until the next morning.

    As far as the link goes I've got my top people on it.

    ReplyDelete